Friday, May 31, 2013

Transformations

Life would be a whole lot simpler if everything I posted on Instagram and Facebook would automatically post to my blog. Then it would look like I'm actually keeping up!  Sounds like something one of the tech geeks needs to figure out.

Sooooo, the last time I posted (about a month ago) I was all puffed up with pride over my attempts at gardening. Unfortunately things are already beginning to go south. Look at the transformation of the hanging basket on the left. So sad.

And the climbing vine ... well, it's beginning to climb but the flowers all fell off and I currently only see one bloom.  Whether or not it opens remains to be seed.

I did add this flower and it seems to be holding its color well :) 
It would really help if it would just STOP RAINING! For once I don't have to worry if the plants will get enough water. Now I'm worried they're getting TOO much and not enough sunlight.

Sigh. I just can't win.

1 comment:

  1. Almost everything in our yard is drowning, I'm just glad I didn't do a garden.

    ReplyDelete