No wait, I take that back. I have thought about sharing it, I'm just not sure the world is ready to hear what I have to say.
I am contemplating giving it one more try. If I do, it will have an entirely different "ring" to it though. Sooo, if it comes to fruition I might just have to start a whole new blog site. I've already come up with a new name just in case ... it will be titled: SAIDFRAZ - Mid-life Crisis - Are We There Yet?
What do you think? Should I go for it? Or, should I crawl back under my rock and slip away into oblivion?
While you ponder that I will give you a couple of quick updates.
- For the first time in my life (at least that I can remember) I do not have a cat living in my home. On April 13th my beloved Spunky was attacked in our backyard. It was right in front of my husband and happened in a flash. Her injuries were such that we had to make the difficult decision to have her put to sleep. I love cats but I'm here to say if I ever, EVER get the chance I will capture that stupid %^&# ninja cat and take him to be put down. He doesn't deserve to go humanely but if I told you I would kill him myself you'd hate me.
- My youngest son graduates from college this week. He's graduating with honors and we are so proud of him.
- Same son has made the decision to stay in Knoxville after graduation and will be working for the university. They sorta created a position just for him. He's that good!
- Oldest son, still living in Knoxville will be moving into a house with new roommates. In anticipation of his move he's already acquired a cat - my first grandchild! Unfortunately his move has been postponed a couple of months and he cannot keep the cat with him at his current apartment. So, mom and dad to the rescue. Lyra will be coming home with us this weekend. Oldest son better hope Mom doesn't get too attached to his little girl, otherwise he'll be in the market for a new one.
- Two sons, both living in Tennessee. Two parents, living in an empty nest in Georgia. What can I say? Maybe it's time to think about relocation??
Oh yeah, the catkins are back and once again my dear, darling, light-of-my-life husband keeps tracking them into the house.
Pray for me that this season passes before I go postal!