- I am thankful for cooler weather, open windows and doors, and being able to provide easier inside access to insects and critters ... they're all so happy now.
- I'm thankful I never got around to losing those 30 pounds and thus still have a complete cool weather wardrobe. In honor of our cooler weather, I think I might pull on a pair of jeans tonight.
- I am thankful the weekend is here and I can spend two days doing whatever I choose and not be constrained within the time frames of other people.
- I am thankful my busted lip is almost healed and I no longer look like I have a giant grape sitting on my face.
- I am thankful the dead tree in my backyard seems to be falling down one limb at a time as opposed to crashing on to my roof in one fell swoop.
- I am thankful I can play Words with Friends and learn all kinds of new ways to hold up to the humiliation of being trounced on by everyone I play.
- I am thankful I was able to spend three hours today cleaning all the crevices in my keyboard and in the process was able to provide my cat with new space for storing her shed hair.
- I am thankful for my dog who spits food all over the floor and drools everywhere, forcing me to continuously sweep and mop - it makes everyone think I'm actually a good housekeeper.
- I am thankful that half gallon of two week old milk I poured down the drain this morning wasn't curdled nor did it cause me to pass out from its fumes.
- I am thankful Febreeze has all their new fall air freshener scents out that mask the odors caused by the cat, the dog, and the two-week old milk down the drain.
- I am thankful tonight is "date night" and I don't have to slave over a hot stove cooking a sub-par dinner.
- I'm thankful that last Friday I bought TWO bags of Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper chips so there's one left for this weekend. Yum!
- I am thankful I have approximately 19 hours of West Wing viewing available so the possibility of boredom is slim and my weekend is set.
So there you have it. I'm sure you thought I was going to say things like I'm thankful for my family, my home, and my health, but those are a given. I thought it would be more fun to share the little things that often get over looked in the big scheme of things.
What are you thankful for?