Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Fall, Even Though....

It's cold and wet outside....I do believe that Fall really is here. 

 Even though the leaves have not changed much around the house ...

the pine straw is rapidly falling. You can hardly see the driveway. 

When it's wet, like today, it is treacherous to walk on. 


Even though there's still some green grass in the backyard....
 there's lot's of pine straw there too. Of course the pine straw has been falling for months now...


  


Usually Miss Priss, won't go out in the rain ... maybe she thinks her cone is an umbrella?
Whatever. 

I'm just glad summer is gone. It is my least favorite season. 

I love Fall, I just hope Winter doesn't push her way in too soon. Now is the time to think about turkeys, stuffing, and pumpkin pies. Leaves falling.  Bright reds, yellows, orange - everywhere you look. Warm days and cool nights. Blankets on the bed. Fires in the fireplace. Jeans and sweatshirts. Socks and Crocs. 

Yes, I love this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment