So, let me present you with my arguments and see if you don't agree that I NEED KITTENS!
- Spunky is lonely being the only four legged creature in the home. She needs feline companionship AND it would allow her the opportunity to play mother, something she's not been able to do.
- Spunky has become quite spoiled being an only "child" and she needs to be brought down a notch or two
- Spunky won't have anything to do with Eddie who desperately wants a pet. But, his mom says no. If I had kittens he could love on and play with them, get his pet-fix here, and his mom would not have to worry about a thing.
- Dale (aka Mr Grumpy) gets mad because Spunky won't sit on his lap or cuddle in bed with him. I guess I could fill the job but kittens would be cuter, lighter, and a lot more fun, trust me.
- If I had kittens at home I wouldn't need to scour the Internet looking for cute cat photos and videos. Mr Grumpy thinks I should get a job to fill my time but I think loving on and playing with my very on kittens would be a much better use of my time, don't you think?
- And here's the ace card - there's so many kitties out in the world who need a good home, who am I to deny them?
So what say the readers? Don't you agree that I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a couple of kittens?
For now I guess I will have to live vicariously through this Kittencam feed I found on the internet. It isn't quite the same as having the furry little bundles in my home but will have to do for the moment.
I can sit and watch it forever and things will only get more entertaining as they get older. Right now it seems all they do is sleep and nurse. One of them has begun to wander around a little, hopefully his siblings will soon follow suit. And, I must say, Mama kitty is one patient woman. If I had four babies crawling all over me all the time I'd be running for the nearest exit.
And, just as I said that, Mama cat got up and left, scattering her babies everywhere! They've all got this look on their faces that asks "what the heck just happened?" I just want to reach through the computer, kiss their little pink noses, and pull 'em into my lap.
I've got one more argument and I'm sure all my Facebook friends and blog readers will high-five this one .... if I have new kittens at home I will be able to post lots more kitty photos for all to enjoy. That alone should win you over.
I need these kittens and
Please convince Mr Grumpy that we neeeeeeeeeeeed kittens!