Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog photo inspired post

My husband never really complains when I start a home project. He just heaves a heavy sigh and rolls his eyes. For the most part he ends up liking what I've done. Either that or he's just pretending for fear of my wrath.

There have been a few times when he responds with "are you serious?" when I present him with a particularly 'out there' idea. It's from those times that I present the photo below.  bruce bolander green kitchen

See honey, it could be a whole lot worse. Can you imagine waking up in the morning and stumbling into this kitchen? 

Wow, those are some intense green cabinets! Are you not blinded from the color choice? And, while the view out the window seems rather serene, who can tell with what's going on inside.

So, there you have it. Suddenly the idea of making my breakfast nook into a sitting area seems pretty benign compared to neon green cabinetry!

1 comment:

  1. I oddly like the ginormous green kitchen =) Mine is BRIGHT yellow, I'll have to post a photo, I actually have the paint sample on a board near my desk here at the office and it says "Banana Peel" is the color ;)

    ReplyDelete