Sunday, June 12, 2011

If you know me in person or have read much of my blog you know how much I dislike having my photo taken. Consequently, it doesn't happen very often.

The photo above is an exception. Sarah took it the weekend the kids were home for Easter break. We had eaten at Cracker Barrel and she insisted that we needed a family shot. I obliged because I'm not ready to show her my ornery side yet (but it's coming, girlie you've been forewarned!
 

As soon as Ian showed me the photo I knew I would have to post it on my blog. Not because it's a great picture of us (although it is pretty good), and not because I have a really funny or touching story to go along with it. No, the reason it's going on the blog is because I now have physical proof of something people have been saying about us for a looooong time.

Take another look at the photo Can you tell from this photo which child takes after which parent?

1 comment: