Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5 and I'm mad!

I tried writing all day and this ding-dang thing wasn't working. I finally got a suggestion to switch back to the old editor setting and for now it seems to be working. Too bad I didn't find that out sooner because now, only five days in, I've missed a day of posting. Oh well, I guess I will just have to blog twice on the sixth.

It rained today. And with the rain came something unwanted.



That lovely spot is on my living room ceiling. We've had problems with it in the past but thought it had been fixed. Obviously not!

It's always something around here.

I guess it's just another honey-do to add to the list.




I'd try to fix it myself but that fear of heights is keeping me off the ladder and the roof.

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Meanwhile I want to give a shout-out to my son's girlfriend, Sarah. She helped me out tonight and saved the lives of six little rugrats. Due to sickness and a death in a family there was no one to teach the toddler class at church tonight. I jumped at the chance to help out ....


not really, that is NOT my idea of good time, but I do like to help out occasionally when someone twists my arm asks for my help. Had Sarah not stepped in and offered her assistance I would have been all alone, surrounded by little muchkins whose goal it is to see who can make the most noise and the biggest mess.

But lucky for me (and them!) she was there to help maintain order and sanity. Thanks Sarah, I owe you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment