Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Failure

Yes (or should it be "no"?), I did NOT blog yesterday and now I've ruined my New Year's resolution twenty-five days into the new year (we're not counting that one day where blogger wouldn't let me post....not my fault! Who sounds like a six year old now?).

Oh well, what can I say? Actually I didn't have anything to say and that's why I didn't blog. For those that know me I'm sure you find it hard to believe that I had nothing to say.

But sometimes it really happens.

And those around ......

REJOICE!

What's funny is that I couldn't even find an interesting photo to post which is sorta unbelievable when you think about the 17859438547 photos I have of Spunky. I mean who doesn't want to see her in all her kitty cuteness?

Maybe I should have shown her yesterday, in all her glory, as she scarfed down a bowl full of kitty food and then promptly tossed it back up. That would have been one gross photo. I think she learned her lesson though. Today she eating very daintily, dipping her paw into the food and then licking it up. What a strange kitty that Spunky is! 

As for daily blogging, I'm climbing back into the saddle, jumping on the bandwagon, giving it another go, .... you get it? I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Gosh, I think I just scared myself!

1 comment:

  1. I say you get an "A" for effort; it's tough to blog every single day! I know, because I made that resolution right along with you! One day last week, it hit me at five minutes before midnight that I hadn't posted anything yet; I ended up posting a random picture of my dog. ;-) Last night I discussed a chocolate bar I had just eaten. Now it's almost nine o'clock and I have no idea what I am going to write about this evening. But I'll think of something!

    ReplyDelete