Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things are still not back to normal but they're getting close.

The news is reporting many roads that thawed out earlier are now re-freezing and it appears that driving will prove tricky once again. Schools are still closed but many businesses are planning to open. Lots of homebound people suffering from cabin fever are claiming tomorrow as breakout day. What this all means is a lot more cars will be out on the road and once again chaos may ensue.

I plan on staying put in my warm and cozy little abode.  However Dale will venture out to work. Today's trip to the office turned into an almost four-hour 50-mile round trip drive!

For his sake and sanity, I'm really praying that tomorrow won't be a repeat of today.

In case you're worried about me, I won't be home alone.  Eddie will be here bright and early. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he won't be too bored and that he provides me with a few new Eddieisms. Chances are very good that he will come through.

It's late and I'm rushing to get today's blog posted. Tomorrow's will be much more interesting. Meanwhile I leave you with a little teaser of what it will be about:



Betcha can't guess what this is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment