Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm tired

Saturday, a day for chores and shopping. All I'm saying is I'm glad this day only comes around once a week, I couldn't take more than that! :)

Hubby just walked in and asked what's for dinner? My response "I don't know honey, whatever you want to fix is fine with me." He hates it when I do that.

Sooooooooo, I'm too tired to blog tonight. But I will leave you with a little advice.

Do NOT go to BrandsMart on Saturday, especially a Saturday when a local radio station is having fair-like activities in the parking lot. It took us ten minutes in the store to make our purchase. It took us THIRTY minutes to get OUT of the parking lot.

Now that I've done my good deed for the day,as well as all that cleaning and shopping that mad my feet and back feel like those of ninety year old woman, I'm going to sit in my chair, drink a happy drink, and watch a few hours of mindless tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment